Breastfeeding for Beginners
with Erin Kirkpatrick, Mid Coast Maternity
Join us for a 3 hour virtual session loaded with all the info you will need to get breastfeeding off to a great start!
Topics will include:
- What to do to prepare during your pregnancy
- How to get a good latch
- How to establish a strong milk supply
- How to navigate bumps in the road
- How to introduce pumping and bottlefeeding
- Postpartum resources available
- So much more!
Partners are encouraged to be present as well but do not need to be registered. We recommend taking this between 30-35 weeks if possible. Join us to feel empowered about starting your feeding journey!
For more info, call us at 207-899-8121